The story of GRAM has humble beginnings. Founded as the Art Association of Grand Rapids in 1910 with just $441 and 11 paintings, the organization held temporary art exhibits in buildings around downtown. In 1924, the Association moved into a Greek revival home on Fulton Street, where it stayed for nearly 60 years, before moving into the historic Federal Building at Division and Pearl (now KCAD), in 1981.
In 2007, GRAM moved into its current space, the world's first LEED certified art museum, and hosts regular touring art exhibitions and is an ArtPrize hub. The collections feature works by Toulouse-Lautrec, Charles & Ray Eames, and Albrecht Durer, along with large numbers of prints and works on paper, works by Michigan artists and more.
- Banquet, Meeting or Rehearsal Dinner Facilities
- There were no results found.
Events List Navigation
101 Monroe Center St NW Grand Rapids MI 49503