Welcome to GR’s First Annual Womxn’s Summer Street Fest!
Get ready to celebrate with hundreds of womxn in the street with:
– Outdoor and indoor bars with great drink specials
– A large “Community Tent” with special performances and live art installations
– A stage hosting performance artists, musical guests, local womxn speaking about their experiences of being bad asses
– Local artists and artisans displaying their works on the street (get ready to buy cool stuff and support these local womxn!)
– Various workshops, including yoga, sex-ed (that’s right.. for adults), and many more that will be announced over the next 6 weeks
– Food truck(s) to supply food
And best of all, a portion of the proceeds will go to our friends and caretakers at Planned Parenthood. There will be donation locations and a raffle to get the donation party started.
While this is a FREE EVENT, we do ask that you please RSVP in the ticket link. It will only take 30 seconds, but this will help our small, passionate team to best plan for this event! Greatly appreciated!
All are welcome. Family, friends, straight, gay… This is a place where we all come together, we support one another, we hear each other’s stories, we laugh, we hug and we build each other up. Fathers, sons, brothers, cousins, friends and allies are all welcome to join. We are all-inclusive here.
21+ must show ID to drink alcohol. No exceptions. You know the rules 😉
*Be sure to click “Going” or “Interested” so you receive updates on Artists, Vendors, Musical Guests, Performers and Speakers.
** IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK, PERFORM, SPONSOR OR BE A VENDOR, PLEASE MESSAGE US THROUGH FB, OR EMAIL email@example.com.
** If you would like to NOMINATE someone else for any of these categories, do the same as above!