This post is sponsored by Greenridge Realty, West Michigan’s go-to organization for those looking to buy or sell. Have Real Estate questions? Contact Greenridge Realty.
It’s officially fall y’all! If you’re a lover of crisp air, crunchy leaves, and all things pumpkin flavored, this list is for you. We are sharing 16 of our favorite fall activities to enjoy this season.
1. Download the Artprize Nine App (9/20 thru 10/8) and explore the city to vote for your favorite art installation.
2. Indulge in apple cider and donuts, while navigating your way through a corn maze at Robinettes.
3. Explore East Grand Rapids and take in the views at Reeds Lake for a picnic.
5. Stir up a not so friendly rivalry and cheer on your favorite football team at The Score.
6. Raise your stein of Erdiner beer during Oktoberfest at John Ball Park (9/29 and 9/30).
8. Head to the Downtown Market for all things autumn during their Harvest Hullabaloo (10/7/17 11a-4p).
9. Are you in the mood for comfort food? Perfect The Lemon Bowl’s slow cooker butternut squash soup recipe or learn more about fall produce to incorporate into your favorite healthy dishes via Jenny With the Good Eats.
10. Enhance your fall reading list with an afternoon at Books and Mortar.
11. Enjoy the last moments of patio season during Sunday brunch at The Winchester.
12. Take in the vibrant burst of color and jump in a pile changing leaves at Ada Township Park.
14. Join the Van Andel Institute Purple Community for their Barry County Purple 5k Run/Walk benefiting cancer, Parkinsons, and neurodegenerative disease research. (10/1/17 7:30am)
15. Experience a 5 course chocolate dinner via a french country side inspired meal with Mokaya in Eastown.
16. Celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer & Food Festival at DeVos Place (11/16 – 11/18).