Looking for date ideas, dining options, and more for this weekend and Valentine’s Day? From the ballet to pop-up shops and even an ice bar downtownGR, we have a list to plan the perfect date night.
Valent-ICE – A SnowDays event – Valent-ICE is a part of the SnowDays winter festival celebrating why we choose to live in Michigan- because the ice and snow can be pretty spectacular. This annual ice-themed event series spans from Feb. 10-14th showcasing 50+ ice sculptures, walking and running tours, live ice carvings, giveaways, ice-skating, public voting and more! #SnowDaysGR *NO TICKETS NEEDED, ALL EVENTS ARE FREE […]
Valentine’s Day Swing with Live Band – Spend your Valentines Day dancing to live music from the Hark Up Horns. Dress up for a romantic night with the person you love, or don’t have a partner why not find one at the event.! Don’t know how to dance? We will teach you! For singles and For Lovers For Dancing Cost $7
Our Path – Valentine’s Event! – Paint with your sweetie this Valentine’s Day! You’ll each create half of the painting; when placed together it makes a whole picture.
Wheelhouse – Be our Valentine at Wheelhouse! Chef Alcid crafted a special menu for you and that special someone. We will also be serving our regular dinner menu. Reserve your spot by calling 616-226-3319!
Gravity Taphouse & Grille – Make this Valentine’s Day romantic with our Tour of Spain specialty menu starting this Friday, February 10th – 14th. Don’t forget, we are accepting reservations for Valentine’s Day only! Call our event line at (616) 719-4944 x 2 to make your reservation today!
Love, Wine & Chocolate Event – Annual Love, Wine & Chocolate Event! Just $12 per couple includes two souvenir wine glasses, up to six wine or hard cider tastes per person, and access to the Chocolate Snack Bar.
Cocktails, Chocolates and Spirit Tasting – Treat your Valentine, (and self), to a Cocktail, Chocolate and Spirit tasting with Long Road Distillers and Mokaya Chocolate Boutique. Belly up to our private Rickhouse bar, and be guided through the flavors of 4 unique pairings. Each pairing will include a splash of spirit, a sample of cocktail and a hand crafted Mokaya chocolate made with Long Road spirits. […]
Recommended Local Gifts
Valentine’s Day Pop-Up – Carleigh Courey Design & Katie Huber aka Kenley Event Design have teamed up to bring you some last minute gift ideas for that special someone in your life. There will be a selection of botanical/floral cards as well as freshly organized boquets and arrangements to choose from.
JW Marriott Grand Rapids
- JW Love Package – Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the city’s most stylish and sophisticated hotel make for an experience any Valentine will love. Book the JW Love package to enjoy romantic amenities and a decadent breakfast for two to celebrate anytime in February. More info here: http://ilovethejw.com/packages/jw-love-package
- JW Spa Month of Love Specials – Whisk your special someone away for a tranquil experience with the Valentine Couples Package or Love Spell Package at The Spa at the JW, more info here: http://ilovethejw.com/spa/seasonal-specials
Amway Grand Plaza
- Romance Plus Package – A night of romance awaits at the Amway Grand Plaza, where a bottle of sparkling wine or cider awaits in your plush guest room where you can stay in with your Valentine or head out for a night downtown. More info here: http://amwaygrand.com/packages-promotions/romance-plus-package
- Amway Grand Plaza Romance Spa Specials – Indulge in a couples massage with romantic amenities or a trio of champagne and rose infused services anytime during the month of love. More info here: http://amwaygrand.com/spa-salon/spa-packages/month-of-love
Downtown Courtyard by Marriott
- Amore Valentine’s Package – Amenities to spoil you and a delicious dinner for two are included in this package, available the weekend before and the weekend after Valentine’s Day, that puts you right downtown for your romantic getaway. More information here: http://marriott.com/grrdt
- Valentine’s Dinner for Two in The Bistro – Select from a 12 oz New York Strip or a Scottish Salmon, accompanied by a White Cheddar Au Gratin Potato and Seasonal Vegetable, finished with a variety of hand rolled truffles and a bottle of champagne, all for $65. Call The Bistro for more information at 616-776-3400