Looking for date ideas, dining & nightlife options, romantic getaways and more for Valentine’s? Check out the list below!
VALENTINES DAY DINING IDEAS
- Grand Rapids Brewing Company - Paying homage to the six breweries that combined to become the original Grand Rapids Brewing Company in the 1890s, the reincarnated GRBC on Ionia & Fulton is also Michigan’s first USDA-certified organic brewery. Beers on tap include Silver Foam, a nod to the classic export lager brewed locally 100 years ago, the Rosalynn Bliss Blonde (an ale infused with mango ceylon tea), […]
- Rush Creek Bistro - Special Valentine’s Day Menu. The restaurant at Sunnybrook Country Club operated by RedWater (Reds on the River, Cork, Gravity Taphouse) specializes in customized steaks, seafood, sandwiches, pasta and salad in a casual atmosphere. The Sunday brunch breakfast features waffles, omelets, skillets and french toast.
- FireRock Grille - Special Valentine’s Day Menu. The RedWater Restaurant (Cork, Gravity) at Stonewater Country Club has steaks, seafood entrees, sandwiches and a happy hour, plus a 200-seat patio with outdoor fire pits.
- Cork Wine & Grille - Cork & Vintage Special Valentine’s Day Menu. The new and refined restaurant space at Watermark Country Club in Cascade offers classic Midwestern dishes that also pull heavily from international cuisines. Choose from hand cut steaks, pork belly carbonara pasta, seashells and sausage, chicken lettuce wraps and adult mac & cheese. The wine list features dozens of selections by the glass […]
- Butch’s Dry Dock - Special Valentine’s Day 4-Course Menu. Butch’s is one of ten restaurants in Michigan to hold the Wine Spectator’s Best of Award of Excellence. The extensive beer and wine menu is paired with entrees like pan-roasted salmon, pasta bolognese, curried diver scallops, rack of lamb and local beef cheek.
- Reds on the River - Special Valentine’s Day Menu. Overlooking the Rogue River in downtown Rockford, Reds has an expansive deck for the summer, Tuscan-inspired decor and a giant circular fireplace for those cold winter evenings. The menu features New American entrees with a hint of Italian influence like lobster risotto milanese, a carbonara, steaks, a beet salad and the roasted beef bone marrow. The […]
- Shiraz Grille - Special Valentine’s Day Menu. Shiraz Grille offers ethnic Persian cuisine for those in search of an authentic cultural experience, apart from the every day. The menu features an array of entrees includes beef and chicken fire-grilled kabobs, lamb and Basmati rice.
- The Melting Pot - Special Valentine’s Day Menu. Order 1, 2, 3 or more courses at the experience-driven fondue restaurant next to Celebration Cinema North. Choose from a wide variety of cheese fondues, salads, entree selections like Pacific white shrimp, filet mignon and ahi tuna, and chocolate.
- Boatwerks - Special Valentine’s Day Menu. Designed to harken back to the days of the boat-building factories on Lake Macatawa, Boatwerks offers waterfront dining that features fish & seafood entrees, pizza, burgers, sandwiches, and a full bar.