It’s that time again! Time for the Cold Knight Plunge!
Registration begins at 4:00pm in the Meeter Center Lecture Hall (Off the library lobby). Following registration head over to the Sem Pond where the jump will begin at 5:00pm.
To speed up the registration process and to skip the long lines please fill out this registration form ahead of time (you must be logged into your Calvin gmail account to access the form). If you fill out the form ahead of time you will be able to simply come to registration the day of the jump and be marked to participate at that time. You must bring your ID card with you to registration.
Registration Form: calvin.edu/go/plunge
1. You must wear shoes. (NO FLIP FLOPS)
2. Do not wear glasses! They fall off and get lost in the water.
3. You must jump feet first (the water is shallow).
4. Jump one person at a time.
5. No running.
6. Use the ladder when exiting the Sem Pond.
7. Listen to Campus Safety’s instructions in all circumstances.
8. Use caution when crossing the road/parking lots.
Questions? Email K4L@calvin.edu