Admission to the Grand Rapids Art Museum is free on Tuesdays (10 am-5 pm) and Thursday Nights (5-9 pm) year-round, thanks to the generous support of the Meijer Foundation.
Stop in with friends or family and explore the latest exhibitions and works from GRAM’s collection on view.
– Billy Mayer: The Shape of Things (Aug 24 – Feb 2, 2020)
– Relevant: Abstraction from GRAM’s Collection (Sept 6 – Jan 5, 2020)
– David Wiesner & The Art of Wordless Storytelling (Oct 12 – Jan 12, 2020)
– Worth A Thousand Words: Storytelling with GRAM’s Collection
– The Permanent Collection (Oct 12 – Jan 12, 2020)
Learn more: artmuseumgr.org/exhibitions
For more information on Meijer Free Tuesdays and Thursday Nights, or to plan your visit, call 616.831.1000 or visit artmuseumgr.org.