Kick off 2020 at downtown Grand Rapids’ biggest NYE party!
Join us at The BOB to dance the year away with five live DJs, dine on chef-crafted NYE dinner menus, and welcome the new year with a balloon drop at midnight.
* TICKET LEVELS *
– Pre-sale General Admission: $50/person, guaranteed access by 10pm
– Dr. Grins Ticket Package: $50/person (please reserve at https://20-monroe-dr-grins.seatengine.com/)
*Dinner Packages (includes multi-course dinner) + Tickets:*
– Bobarino’s Pizzeria: $65/person
– Gilly’s Smokehouse: $65/person
– Judson’s Steakhouse: $75/person
– L3vel strolling dinner: $65/person
View NYE menus here: http://www.thebob.com/events/new-years-eve-menu.php
*Tickets are nonrefundable and does not include entry into Eve. Entry into Eve is an additional $10/person. Eve opens at 10pm with the line starting on the 3rd floor.*
*For security purposes, all ticket holders must be in the building by 10pm to ensure entry into the building.
* DINNER RESERVATIONS *
(Reservations available between 5pm and 10:30pm)
Reservations are available for Judson’s Steakhouse, Gilly’s Smokehouse, and Bobarino’s Pizzeria featuring a special NYE menu. If you purchased a ticket with a dinner package, please call The BOB (616-356-2000) after purchasing your ticket to schedule your dinner reservation. Dinner reservations are first come, first serve. Call The B.O.B. for available times today.
**Event menus for each restaurant available at thebob.com*
*Important Dinner Reservation Information:*
– Reservation times at Judson’s, Gilly’s, and Bobarino’s vary from 5pm to 10:30pm.
– Preference on reservation times are first come, first serve. Please call The B.O.B. after purchasing your ticket to schedule your dinner reservation time. Please provide a phone number and email address with your order. NOTE: All guests must purchase tickets before making dinner reservations.
– Parties of 8 or more must contact The B.O.B. as soon as possible to ensure that your entire party can be seated together.
– You will have 2 hours to enjoy your table for dinner. Depending on existing reservations, high top tables and communal seating may be the only available seating.
* VIP BOTTLE SERVICE *
[SOLD OUT – waitlist available via thebob.com Eve reservations page] For bottle service, please contact Brian Palm at 616.356.2000.
* DR. GRINS: AL JACKSON COMEDY SHOW *
Tickets are available for the Al Jackson NYE comedy show at Dr. Grins for $50/person – includes the Dr. Grins show and cover for NYE event. Tickets are available at https://20-monroe-dr-grins.seatengine.com/
* LIVE ENTERTAINMENT *
(starting at 9pm)
– BOB’s Brewery: DJ Peanut Butter Paul
– HOME at The BOB: DJ MattB
– Bobarino’s Pizzeria: DJ Greg Knott
– L3vel: DJ Steve Swift
– Eve Nightclub: DJ Mark Witz
* INCLUDED IN COVER FOR ALL TICKET PACKAGES & GENERAL ADMISSION *
– All GA ticket holders are entered into a raffle to win various $100 gift cards to local Grand Rapids businesses
– Five DJs
– Enchanted photo booth
– Balloon drop at midnight
– Complimentary coat check
– Party favors
– 21+ only.
– ALL TICKET HOLDERS MUST BE IN THE BUILDING BY 10PM TO ENSURE ENTRY.
– Re-entry will NOT be allowed for the safety of our guests.
– All ticket holders will have priority entry but must be in the building by 10pm. If you try to enter after 10pm, you may be subject to wait in line.
– Even if you have a pre-sale ticket, you may have to wait in a short line as we do our best to get thousands of people in the building. You are in an express line if you have a pre-sale ticket with us.
– If you purchased a ticket with a dinner package, please call The BOB (616-356-2000) after purchasing your ticket to schedule your dinner reservation. Reservations are first come, first serve.
– All guests will need to show valid ID – no minors will be allowed.
– All guests will be wanded by security.
– Smoking will only be allowed on the 2nd-floor Sky Deck and H.O.M.E. patio only.
– No outside food or drinks allowed into the building.
– No drugs, liquids, or powders allowed into the building.
– No drones, go pros, or other professional recording devices will be allowed into the building.